TM9910 Touchpad - Tiny Touch
Similar in size to a standard postage stamp, the TM9910 is our smallest module. Its compact size, thin profile and low weight allow it to be readily integrated into a wide-range of products for navigation and pointing input. The TM9910’s reliable, proven design combined with its easy-to-use and intuitive operation makes it the ideal choice for many diverse applications. We also offer custom overlays to match your design requirements.
- Text entry pads
- Handheld devices
- Remote controls
- Media players
- Cell phones
- Remote presenters
- Point-of-sale devices
- Compact sensing area: 33.0 mm x 26.4 mm
- PS/2 (6-pin FFC connector) compatibility
- Low power consumption
- Easy product integration due to small, thin and lightweight design
- No maintenance required – Sealable design is immune to dust and abuse
- Superior navigation and high responsiveness
- Windows®-compatible embedded features mean no additional drivers needed
Power efficiency of any application is improved with an "idle mode," where the touchpad’s current draw is reduced when a finger is not touching its surface.
The touchpad is fully compatible with standard Windows® mouse drivers. No additional driver is required to activate many of its advanced features. Hardware-configurable options on the module allow for taps (function as left-button clicks), corner-taps (function as right-button clicks), vertical scroll (functions as mouse scroll wheel) and more, depending on the specific application.
For custom functionality at the product design stage, we offer software that allows OEMs to enable, disable or personalize advanced settings and/or reprogram the touch sensitive area.